We are so excited for you to join us at Birchwood Camp! Your time at Birchwood will be a time to explore what life is like in a genuine Christian community.
Life at camp will center on acceptance, trust, and Christian caring. Through our worship, Bible studies, time in God’s creation and having lots of fun, you will be encouraged to grow towards a more abundant and joyful life in Christ. Our camp activities—swimming, singing, crafts, boating, archery, games, worship, skits, campfires, small family groups, and the community challenge course—are designed for experiential learning. We know that you will make memories and develop friendships that will last a lifetime!
Please see the list below for what you need to pack, and what you should leave at home. You’ll also receive a letter from the camp dean before camp with any other special details about your camp session. We look forward to seeing you soon!
–The Birchwood Camp Staff
- Sleeping bag or bedding for a twin bunk
- Swim suit
- Clothing for hot and cool weather
- Rain gear
- Towels and washcloth
- Toilet articles
- Insect repellent
- Bible (Don’t forget this!!!)
- Laundry bag
- A reuseable water bottle– everyone needs one because we ALL need to stay well hydrated at camp.
- 2 pairs of shoes (Middle School and High School Campers: Please make sure that one pair of shoes is close toed. This is required for the challenge course.)
- Musical instruments (for the talent show!)
- Shower sandals
- Stationary & stamps.
Do not bring the following items:
- Illegal drugs
- Tobacco products
- Electronic music or game devices
- Cell phones or pagers
Birchwood Camp is an “electronics free” community. Please leave your cell phones, iPods, iPhones and other personal electronic devices at home.